Simply Easier Payments Privacy and Security Statement Published April 18, 2017
Overview Simply Easier Payments, Inc (SEP) recognizes the importance of, and is committed to, safeguarding the privacy and security of the information we collect.
Information Collection and Use When you use our web sites and services, SEP collects a variety of information. Most of this information is provided by you or the Merchant to whom you are making a payment. Examples of the types of information we collect include, but are not limited to:
- Your Name
- Payment account information
- Information on product or service you are paying for such as a policy or account number
- User name and password for your SEP account
- Email address or phone number for sending a receipt
- IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Device type
Sharing Information SEP does not sell or share this information with any parties except as described below:
- With service providers and processing partners who assist us in providing our services and transacting your payment requests
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions and similar threats
- To comply with legal obligations as we may be required by laws or regulations or judicial processes
- Create and manage your accounts
- Enforce our legal rights
- Comply with industry standards
- Transfer information to a purchaser of SEP, or SEP assets, a merger or acquisition
- With your consent
Your Choices You can provide information at your discretion. However, if the information is required to complete a payment transaction and you decide not to provide that information, the payment transaction will not be completed. If you have an SEP account, you have the ability to modify that information as you wish by logging in, making changes and saving those changes.
Data Protection, Security and Storage SEP maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. We use SSL encryption, firewalls and physical access controls among other methods. You are responsible for the security of your account user names and passwords.
Children's Privacy SEP services are intended for the use strictly by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from users who are not adults.
Third Party Web Sites and Services SEP may be accessed by links from other web sites. SEP may link to other web sites. SEP is not responsible for the content or privacy policies and practices of any third party web site.
Contact Us Simply Easier Payments, Inc. P.O. Box 2936 Durham, NC 27715